Welcome to New You Personal Training
I’m Richard Waddington and I am passionate about helping you achieve your health and fitness goals, whatever your age or experience. Importantly I understand that your needs will be different from the next person.
I have always been obsessive about health and fitness, with all family holidays including early morning runs and trips to local gyms, much to the frustration of my wife! Fortunately my three sons have inherited Dad’s passion!
I am organised and structured in all that I do which will ensure programmes are appropriate, progressive and that you will understand how each session fits into the “bigger picture”.
I played my last game of rugby at the age of 52 and continue my interest through coaching local clubs and supporting Bath Rugby.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 diploma in Exercise Referral
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing, Sales and Business Skills
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Active IQ Level 2 Emergency First Aid
- Active IQ Award in working with communities to promote and support active Healthy lifestyles
- 1st4sport Level 1 certificate in coaching rugby union
- 1st4sport Level 2 certificate in coaching rugby union